Brand: Black Ivory Coffee
Color: Roasted beans are brown, packaging is black
- 🐘 INCREDIBLY DISTINCTIVE - Unique in every sense of the word and naturally refined by elephants, Black Ivory Coffee features notes of chocolate, tamarind, spice, a hint of grass and without the bitterness associated with regular coffee. Coffee connoisseur or not, you will love the taste of every sip!
- 🐘 PURE INDULGENCE - Black Ivory Coffee is only served at select five-star hotels due to the high demand and scarcity of the supply. However, as only a few will have a chance to visit the properties in Thailand, Macau and the Maldives, we have set aside a portion so that customers across a wider geographic region can enjoy our unique coffee experience.
- 🐘 ETHICAL SOURCING - Local villagers as well as students of the local high school get the benefit of every order you make, earning a day's worth of wages in just 15 minutes of work. The money earned generally tends to support aging parents, health expenses, school fees, food, clothing and education.
- 🐘 ENLIVENS CONVERSATION - Bring back the days to when there was more to an afternoon conversation than just a pair of smartphones. Each decadent brew of our gourmet coffee will put a time stamp on memorable occasions. A gift that is sure to please any coffee enthusiast.
- 🐘 SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - Based in Ban Taklang, Thailand, we support the Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation. They educate the children of elephant care-giving families on the plight of wild elephants in Thailand and on the issue of human elephant conflict. Children travel to a national park where for the first time in their life they see elephants in the wild. For most, this also represents the first trip outside of their village.
Details: As featured on CBC Radio "Ideas."Do you think Kopi Luwak is the most expensive coffee in the world? Think again! Ten years in the making, Black Ivory Coffee Company of Ban Taklang, Thailand harvests the rarest and most expensive coffee in the world today. In fact, Black Ivory Coffee is so rare, it's only available on our site, aside from selected five-star hotels. Sparked by a love for coffee and the needs of the community, our unique vision has led us to produce one of the most highly sought-after coffees in the world. Our fermentation process ensures that coffee lovers who prefer coffee without the burnt aftertaste associated with most regular coffees will love our product's smooth, delicate flavor. If you want coffee of the rarest combination of flavors, look no further!. After selecting the best coffee cherries, they are naturally refined by the elephant’s digestive enzymes. The digestive process will begin and this can take up to 72 hours. The coffee cherries ferment in the stomach creating a truly natural process that helps make the taste so delicious and distinctive without bitterness. Here are more reasons why you will love to experience our unique coffee: ✅Thai Arabica cherries have a unique flavor, further refined by the unique process that adds notes of chocolate, tamarind hints of spice and subtle earth tones. ✅It is notable for pleasant aroma and its softer, more delicate tea-like yet complex flavor. ✅We are committed to support wildlife conservation and environmental awareness, being a model social enterprise for conscientious coffee lovers. 33 Kgs of coffee cherries are required to produce 1kg of our roasted beans. With 120 kg produced annually, you are one of the few people to experience this coffee. Treat yourself or a special someone to the rarest coffee in the world by ordering Black Ivory Coffee today.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.9 x 2.6 inches