Brand: Exotic Nutrition
- ✔ HEALTHY - Nutritionally complete and balanced food.
- ✔ VARIETY - Lend variety to an otherwise monotonous diet.
- ✔ TRAINING - Assist in training by allowing you to reward your pet.
- ✔ BONDING - Form a connection between pets and owners
- ✔ FAST, FREE SHIPPING in USA! Avg 3 days! ZooPro sells exotic animal food and accessories that are manufactured by Exotic Nutrition Pet Supply Company. Exotic Nutrition has been the industry leader of exotic animal products since 1998, specializing in sugar gliders, hedgehogs, prairie dogs, marmosets, degus, skunks, opossums, chinchillas, rats, hamsters, gerbils, squirrels, rabbits, guinea pigs, rodents, ferrets, chickens, bluebirds, wild birds, monkeys, marsupials, reptiles, amphibians & more
Details: Exotic Nutrition's Rodent Blocks are formulated to provide the nutrients required for growth and maintenance by rat and mouse colonies maintained in conventional environments. Also, ideal for supplying optimum nutrition to pet Rat, Mouse, Squirrel, Degu, Prairie Dog, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Hamster, Gerbil, and more. FEATURES: ✔ HEALTHY - Nutritionally complete and balanced food.✔ VARIETY - Lend variety to an otherwise monotonous diet.✔ TRAINING - Assist in training by allowing you to reward your pet.✔ BONDING - Form a connection between pets and owners.✔ ENRICHMENT - Add behavioral enrichment.✔ DENTAL HEALTH - Provide good exercise for teeth and jaws.NOTE:Your pet Squirrel may snub these Rodent blocks initially if there are other food sources available, but this is the food many squirrel rehabs use due to the high nutritional values. The trick is to offer Exotic Nutrition rodent blocks first, and withhold the nuts and treats for later. If your Squirrel is still reluctant to eat the rodent blocks you can try enticing them using the following formula:1/4 Cup smooth peanut butter1/4 tablespoon walnut oil (or other nut based oil)1 cup Exotic Nutrition Rodent Block1/4 teaspoon Exotic Nutrition's Squirrel-Cal (calcium supplement)Blend peanut butter & oil, microwave (approximately 45 seconds). Stir in Squirrel-Cal until thoroughly mixed. Pour over the rodent block and mix until blocks are coated. Let sit for at least an hour so that blocks absorb the peanut flavor. On parchment paper or a lightly grease baking sheet, lay out in a single layer and bake 225 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour. Let block cool completely before placing in a covered dish or bag. Store up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.