Brand: Food to Live
- SWEET LOW-CALORIE SNACK: Organic Dried Pineapple calories: 69 per 1 ounce. Enjoy this healthy snack anytime.
- VITAMIN C BOOST: Food To Live Organic Dried Pineapple is full of antioxidants and gives you a large serving of vitamin C.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC PINEAPPLE: Our Organic Dried Pineapple is non-GMO and 100% free from pesticides.
- HEALTHY ENERGY SOURCE: Snacking on our dried pineapple rings fills you with energy right away.
- GREAT COOKING INGREDIENT: Enjoy dried pineapple slices in baked goods, salads, sauces, fried rice, desserts, and tea.
Details: Where Do Pineapples Come From? The pineapple plant, also called 'ananas', comes from Paraguay. The local peoples helped it spread to other parts of South America and the Spanish conquistadores brought it back to Spain, from where the news of the delicious fruit traveled all over the world. Organic Dried Pineapple from Food To Live is the fruit turned into a great quick snack. It's tasty, keeps well, and has several dozen culinary uses. It's also a low-calorie and low-fat product, so you can chew a few dried pineapple rings to get a boost of energy anytime. Benefits of Organic Dried Pineapple from Food To Live There are about 25.5 million tons of pineapples harvested every year. The majority of them comes from Costa Rica, Brazil, and the Philippines. Unfortunately, due to the complexities of cultivation, commercial producers of the pineapple plant usually resort to treating their plantations with pesticides. These are extremely dangerous for you and the planet both. Food To Live Organic Dried Pineapple is a certified organic product sourced from farmers who only use natural treatments on their crops and soil. Our product is completely free from any harmful and toxic additives, such as pesticides and insecticides. Processed at an organic certified facility, our Dried Pineapple is unsweetened, safe, and delicious, like only 100% natural fruit can be. You and your family can enjoy it anytime as it will keep for many months in your pantry, cupboard, or fridge. Uses of Pineapples for Food and Beauty Pineapple is a very popular fruit and has many uses in various industries. You can eat it raw as it tastes amazing or add to fruit salads, pizza toppings, smoothies, or desserts. Fresh pineapple can also be used in stews and even some exotic varieties of curry. However, Organic Dried Pineapple is often a better option for these particular recipes.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.5 x 2.9 inches