- Savoury, creamy caramel pieces, individually wrapped in a re-sealable pouch
- Made with simple ingredients like butter and sugar, with no added flavours or colours
- Individually wrapped in a beautiful Tartan wrapper – perfect for sharing with family and friends, or enjoying a few and saving the rest for later
- Contains no peanuts or tree nuts
- ‘Toffee King’ John mackintosh first opened his sweets Shop in halifax, Yorkshire, England in 1890, making the first mackintosh toffee soon after
Release Date: 09-09-2019
Details: Unwrap piece after piece of irresistible Nestlé mackintosh’s holiday soft caramels, re-sealable pouch (215 g). savour the smooth caramel taste Made famous by ‘toffee king’ John mackintosh, using simple ingredients like butter and sugar with no added flavours or colours. Plus, this re-sealable pouch makes it extra easy to share your love for rich, indulgent caramel with family and friends. Nestlé mackintosh toffee is rich, creamy, and terrific for baking holiday treats!.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 1.9 inches