Brand: Wild Coffee
Color: Medium Roast
- NATURALLY GROWN IN FOREST: Blend of coffee beans are grown in the southern highlands of Ethiopia.
- CUPPING NOTES: Smooth, not bitter, with a complex aroma. Hints of deep spicy, floral, herbal, winey & dark chocolate
- NO ACIDITY: roasted between a medium and dark for your tasting pleasure.
- Ethically sourced and Hand picked
- 100% Arabica coffee
- No cultivating, pesticides or chemicals
Details: WILD COFFEE: Grown and picked in the wild, Wild coffee is unique with its distinctive, exotic flavor. It is sustainably harvested, naturally 100% Arabica and organic. ETHIOPIAN COFFEE: Ethiopia is the Motherland of Coffee. Arabica, endowed with a spectrum of coffee origins and flavors. Ethiopian coffee is rich with a distinct flavor and aroma due to genotypic and geo-graphical factors such as altitude, soil composition, temperature, rainfall, topography, and ecology. Coffee has been growing wild in Ethiopia for thousands of years, predominantly in the southwestern highlands deep in the high forests of Ethiopia, Wild Coffee tree's grow. There is no cultivating, pesticides or chemicals. HAND PICKED: local Ethiopian gathers go into the forest and hand select only the ripest red coffee berries . SMALL BATCH ROASTED : The coffee is then a small bath roasted in Ethiopia with the local hand sorting the beans so that only the best beans make it through. 100% ARABICA WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: this coffee is whole bean to release the best coffee flavor.