Brand: Angie's Gourmet Kitchen
- BALANCE OF FLAVOR | Enjoy the delicious sweet and tart refreshing taste from all natural whole flowers and petals.
- INDULGE YEAR ROUND | Have as an iced tea on a hot summer day or as a hot tea on a cold winter night.
- HIGH QUALITY | Non-GMO, No pesticides or preservatives.
- NUMEROUS HEALTH BENEFITS | Strengthen the immune system, speed up metabolism, improve digestive health, and lower high blood pressure.
- NUTRIENT RICH | Along with vitamin C, calcium, and iron, hibiscus contains potent antioxidants including poly-phenolic acid, flavonoids and anthocyanins.
Details: Angie's Gourmet Kitchen takes pride in bringing only the best products to your table. Quick Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe / Agua de Jamaica Put 2 quarts of water in a pot. Add 2 cups of dried hibiscus flowers. (Important: add hibiscus flowers to cold water as this makes a difference in taste.) Bring water to a boil and then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Allow the hibiscus concentrate to cool. Put a third of the concentrate in a half gallon pitcher and sweeten to taste. (Add a half cup of sweetener for a sweeter drink or a quarter cup for a more tart taste.) Fill the rest of the pitcher with cool water and stir to dissolve the sugar. Serve over ice or well chilled. Hibiscus Hot Tea Recipe Boil 1 cup of water in a pot. Add 2 teaspoons of hibiscus flowers. Steep for 5 minutes. Strain into a cup. Sweeten to taste.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.4 x 3.1 inches